Sculpt: use second SSD for a VM

Duss Pirmin pirmin.duss at gapfruit.com
Thu Feb 9 10:43:59 CET 2023

Hello Genodians

I have a notebook with two SSDs, On which I have installed Sculpt.

I want to use the whole second disk for one VM.

VMs that use partitions from the first disk work well.

In the launcher for the VM using the whole second Disk I configured
block access as follows:

Where ahci-2 is the name of the second disk displayed in the Sculpt
Leitzentrale.

When I start this VM, it looks, as it would wait to get access to the
Block session (only two lines of output are printed).

Is this setup possible or do I need to change it in some way?

Regard,
Pirmin