Virt_qemu_arm_v8a replacement of ROM system with RAM system.

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Tue Feb 7 14:46:22 CET 2023

Hi Devashish,

Your screenshot of the log contains nothing substantial (the error is
expected but not fatal; there is simply a feature missing in the base-hw
kernel). Please add LOG=core to your command line and retry:

make run/sculpt_test ... LOG=core

By the way, Sculpt + ARM + Qemu is not officially supported yet. If this
is an alternative for you, Sculpt + Qemu + x86_64 is supported:

./tool/create_builddir x86_64
cd build/x86_64/
sed -i "s/#REP/REP/" etc/build.conf
echo "MAKE += -j8" >> etc/build.conf
echo "CCACHE := yes" >> etc/build.conf
make run/sculpt_test KERNEL=hw BOARD=pc DEPOT=tar LOG=core

Cheers,
Martin