Running genode on QEMU having board support of raspberry pi for arm_v8.

ttcoder at netcourrier.com ttcoder at netcourrier.com
Mon Feb 6 08:16:27 CET 2023

Hi,

In your previous email citing the qemu command-line, I saw the command-line parameter "--nographic".

If parametrized with both "gui = gtk" and "no gui", it seems Qemu goes with the latter, so you should remove "--nographic" in order to get the GUI. It will probably occur "automatically" if you use another script, see below :

Regarding SculptOS, I guess if the run/log script works correctly then your next step could be the run/sculpt script ? I'm not familiar with the ARM side of Genode.

Cédric