Running genode on QEMU having board support of raspberry pi for arm_v8.

DHIRAJ PRAJAPATI dhirajprajapati96 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:07:12 CET 2023

Hello Christian, I Followed martin's advice and build the uImage, using
"--include image/uboot" in build.confg
but after that to get the GUI in QEMU running the sculpt os what should be
the next step?
That's what I am looking for. Eventually, I want to boot the sculpt OS in
QEMU to make the system runnable.

Regards,
DHIRAJ.