Italian keyboard layout (was: General Improvements for Sculpt)

Edoardo Mantovani mantovani.edoardo18 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 19:06:59 CET 2021

UPDATE:
I am working for improve the quality of the keyboard, for now I was able to
add the "[", "," and the "]" to their right keys.
Only one problem, I do NOT know the "false"/"true" sequence needed for
SHIFT-ALTGR, I need it for implementing the "{" / "}"
if anyone knows that, please let me know,
I have tested some of the four combinations, but none works for now.
Otherwise, I send the fixed chargen, day by day it will become even better.

( I am referring to the: <map mod1="false" mod2="true" mod3="true"
mod4="true"> structure ).
Edoardo.

*email: *Baseband at cpan.org
Urbino, Italy