error when trying out cbe

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Wed Mar 17 14:01:15 CET 2021

Hi Stefan,

A colleague of mine just gave me a hint: Are you aware that the CBE is
currently only meant for x86_64? It's not that the code has explicit
architecture-specific parts but we have never tested it on ARM for
instance and I wouldn't be surprised if there hide some subtle issues.

May I ask on which architecture are you running?

Cheers,
Martin