General Improvements for Sculpt

Edoardo Mantovani mantovani.edoardo18 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 09:44:31 CET 2021

Hello again,
similar problem as before while running "goa run":

download nfeske/bin/x86_64/base-linux/2020-08-21.tar.xz.sig
Error: failed to download '
https://depot.genode.org/nfeske/bin/x86_64/base-linux/2020-08-21.tar.xz.sig'
/home/sgrjlhgwl/goa/share/goa/depot/mk/downloader:104: recipe for target
'/home/sgrjlhgwl/Desktop/Proj/var/public/nfeske/bin/x86_64/base-linux/2020-08-21.tar.xz.sig'
failed
Error: failed to download the following depot archives:
 nfeske/bin/x86_64/base-linux/2020-08-21
 nfeske/bin/x86_64/init/2020-08-24

I cannot find the file which contains the  "2020-08-21" string, any Hints?

Regards,
Edoardo Mantovani, 2021

*email: *Baseband at cpan.org
Urbino, Italy