General Improvements for Sculpt

Edoardo Mantovani mantovani.edoardo18 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 09:24:06 CET 2021

Hello Norman and Christian,

For first, Christian's step worked perfectly, so thanks!

> as you consulted the mailing list for assistance, I would appreciate you
> sharing your findings with the mailing list.

The error wasn't related directly to the software side this time, the big
problem was in my pc's battery which, everytime tried to compile the big
amount of C code, after a while, stopped the execution and shut down
itself, doing this, the compilation of the C code failed every time at the
same point (see errors up), this happened for almost 3 times,
so the solution was simple, I set up a simple perl script which, every X
second, using the

systemctl suspend

command, suspended the pc without overheating it, the only downside was
that, after some minutes, I had to manually power on again the pc,
obviously the compilation continued without any interruption.
Note that the problem was strictly related to my hardware, so in other
computers this issue couldn't be present at all.

Regards,
Edoardo Mantovani, 2021

Il giorno ven 5 mar 2021 alle ore 09:14 Norman Feske <
norman.feske at genode-labs.com> ha scritto:

> Hello Edoardo,
>
> On 04.03.21 21:13, Edoardo Mantovani wrote:
> > Fortunately this time I was able to fix the problem upside [...]
>
> as you consulted the mailing list for assistance, I would appreciate you
> sharing your findings with the mailing list.
>
> What was the problem and how have you fixed it?
>
> This way, you'd give others the chance to learn from your experience.
>
> Cheers
> Norman
>
> --
> Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske