Opening apps in dedicated workspaces

Tue Jan 26 15:21:57 CET 2021

Hi,

I hope that it is not too late to ask your community to ensure that
apps will open in the workspace from which they are called and not in
the current workspace.

To be more precise, after starting my computer I choose 5 apps to get
opened. 2 in workspace 1, 2 in workspace 2 and 1 in workspace 3.
Before the completion of their start I choose to be in workspace 4.
None of the 5 apps should open in workspace 4! This feature would also
be a general option, like: "Allow apps to start in current workspace:
false/true".

Thanks in advance.