ASAP Please Help Me (I'm in intern but know nothing about GENODE)

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Mon Aug 9 15:07:34 CEST 2021

Hello Nuri,

you are very welcome to subscribe to this mailing list at

Otherwise you will miss future answers to this thread of emails.

On Tue, Aug 03, 2021 at 10:42:05 CEST, Nuri Başçay wrote:
> First, I would like to say sorry for taking your time.
> I'm Nuri and 21 years old.
> I'm a ceng student and my boss wants me to start to develop apps by using
> genode or sculpt i don't know.However, I could not even print Hello World!
> during 9 days (except by using bash with echo command)
>
> Can you please help me about these topics and thanks from now on.
> Will I develop apps for genode, or sculpt os?
> As I know, I need to know C++ language to develop apps in genode or sculpt
> os but do not know where I can programing c++ in genode, I can only open
> terminal (bash).
> How and where to start programming (first hello world) to develop apps?

>From the information in your email I recommend you start by reading
the Genode Foundations book esp. Chapter "Getting started" Section
"Hello world" at

  https://genode.org/documentation/genode-foundations/
  https://genode.org/documentation/genode-foundations/21.05/getting_started/index.html

Christian Helmuth