ASAP Please Help Me (I'm in intern but know nothing about GENODE)

Nuri Başçay bynuribascay at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 09:46:57 CEST 2021

Hello Christian,

First, I would like to thank you to reply my mail.

Finally I installed Genode on ubuntu and did Hello World example thanks to
you.

However, I think that I need some more hint  to go further.

I want to be a genode developer but I dont know how to program in genode or
sculpt os like in c++( Genode uses C++ as I know)

I mean how to run c++ code in genode or sculpt?

I would like to ask you kindly that, How can I start to programming and
develop myself?

Please, Answer the mail as simple as possible and sorry for my bad English.

I'm looking forward for your reply.

Thank you.

Christian Helmuth <christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com>, 9 Ağu 2021 Pzt,