driver_manager RAM quota for boot_fb_drv

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at genode-labs.com
Tue Oct 13 08:16:56 CEST 2020

Hello,

On 11.10.20 06:23, Colin Parker wrote:
> Hello,
>     I just upgraded to the 20.08 version of Sculpt. There seems to be a
> problem with the boot_fb_drv component, from what I can guess the change.

The issue got fixed shortly after the 20.08 release (3 commits after sculpt-20.08 tag) and is on master already. The prebuilt Sculpt image contains the fix already.

Cheers,

Alex.

[0] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/commit/2afba3c137f59a296227c1b62ca108b535cfbb2d

--
Alexander Boettcher
Genode Labs

https://www.genode-labs.com - https://www.genode.org

Genode Labs GmbH - Amtsgericht Dresden - HRB 28424 - Sitz Dresden