mmap implementation for ANON mapping with desired address

Alexander Tormasov a.tormasov at innopolis.ru
Tue Dec 8 17:07:04 CET 2020

forget to mention issue with some proposals related to golang runtime
https://github.com/genodelabs/genode-world/issues/244

8 дек. 2020 г., в 16:34, Alexander Tormasov via users <users at lists.genode.org> написал(а):

Will be happy to help!
Please take a look to readme and to my reply to Josef Söntgen about problems mentioned.

I think that we need first to make a plan of fixes to bring current state of the project to more «industrial» state - both in genode and in golang runtime code. Some points listened in my reply …
I think that first and most important is to make «portable» (ARM/x86 32/64 bit, and signal mask processing) implementation of setcontext/getcontex/makecontext - this is crucial for golang goroutines support...