mmap implementation for ANON mapping with desired address

Sergey Platonov sergey.platonov at gapfruit.com
Tue Dec 15 10:41:29 CET 2020

Hi all

@Alex, sorry for not replying for a while: we were diving into your work
and prioritizing issues. So, far we have decided that some restructure
needs to be done: we will move most of it to genode-world. Also, we will
take a look at the context-related functions. Do you think porting some
existing libraries, like libpcl or boost.context will do the trick?

@Jozef, should we create issues in the genode-world repo?

Sincerely,
Sergey

---