Run SculptOS in i.MX8MQ-EVK

fixed-term.christo.bita at sojus-software.de fixed-term.christo.bita at sojus-software.de
Fri Dec 4 12:50:41 CET 2020

Hello all together,
according to "Genode OS Framework release 20.11"  SculptOS can run on the i.MX8MQ EVK board.
I wanted to run the example so I did the following steps:
1)start the run Sculpt run-script                                                                                                                                                                                                          tool/create_builddir arm_v8a                                                                                                                                                                                          cd build/arm_v8a                                                                                                                                                                                               make run/sculpt KERNEL=hw BOARD=imx8q_evk
	-after this a have an "image.elf" file in "BUILD_DIR/var/run/sculpt/boot" directory.

2)copy in the SD-Card
dd if=image.elf of=/dev/"mySDcard" bs=1k seek=33 conv=fsync

3)select the boot device in the board
 Boot-Mode[3:0] = 0011 (SD card)
The board is connected to a HDMI monitor. Unfortunately I don't get any log information.
Maybe am I missing some middle steps or doing something wrong?
Any help is very welcomed!
 Best regard,
 Christo