Genode on i.mx6 with TrustZone

lzSun 1137480042 at qq.com
Tue Jan 8 08:44:29 CET 2019

Hello,
I have a i.mx6q sabre SD board and I want to try it with genode and TrustZone feature. I found there's a related issue: https://sourceforge.net/p/genode/mailman/genode-main/thread/5535FB27.1090605%40iritech.com/#msg33940450, I tried it with Genode as secure world (https://github.com/iitmadras/genode/tree/hw_sabrelite_tz_support) and
met the same problem that it stuck at :
Starting Kernel ....
And the solution  mentioned it was about the UART configuration difference with sabre Lite and sabre SD board. However, I am little confused with it.

First, the sabre Lite and sabre SD board are both equiped with 4 i.MX6 processor, so I think the UART address are same which can be found in "i.MX 6Dual/6Quad Applications
Processor Reference Manual", so I can not understand where is the UART configration difference. Also, I have tried to modify the UART_1_MMIO_BASE in [1] to all the UART address
in "i.MX 6Dual/6Quad Applications Processor Reference Manual", but the problem still exist.

Second, when I create the build dir with: ./tool/creat_builddir hw_sabrelite and try it with run/printf, it can successfully print the message. But when I create the build dir with:
./too/creat_builddir hw_sabrelite_tz and try it with run/printf, it stuck at "starting kernel ..." .  In other words , I cannot get the print message successfully with TrustZone.

Please give me advice to fix this problem. By the way, I want to know if there's any  newer version that I can try genode with TrustZone on  i.mx6.
Thanks a lot.