Genode Corner

John J. Karcher devuser at alternateapproach.com
Mon Apr 8 04:42:53 CEST 2019

Hello Genodians,

Over the last week or so, I slapped together a quick web page I am
calling "Genode Corner", which is an attempt at a very simple community
site for Genode users:

http://www.alternateapproach.com/Computing/Genode/Genode_Corner/index.html

Don't expect much.  I am not a real web designer, and there is no
interactivity at this stage.  (It is generated from static XML files
using client-side JavaScript.)  And there is very little data to start.

The point of it is to collect some useful information in one place for
easy reference.  For instance, I implemented my own feature request of
"sticky" Genodians.org articles.  ;^)

Let me know if anyone sees any value in it.  I am considering putting
together a simple back-end, using a real database, which could
eventually allow interactivity.  But the effort I put into it will
probably be proportional to the amount of interest.

I put an e-mail alias on the bottom of the page to contact me about it.

  Thanks!
--
   John J. Karcher
   devuser at alternateapproach.com