tz_vmm demo on imx53-qsb using file system

lzSun 1137480042 at qq.com
Wed Sep 19 18:01:31 CEST 2018

Hello,
I am working on TZ_VMM demo using I.MX53-QSB board and I want to implement my own secure APP. However, I wonder whether there is file system driver that I can use to read/write file on disk for I.MX53-QSB board. At the beginning , I was using VFS (e.g. include "file.tar" in my config file). But when the "file.tar" is getting too large (almost 100M), I met problems when booting the system. From http://genode.org/documentation/release-notes/14.05#Per-process_virtual_file_systems I get to know the "file.tar" is build as a ROM module, so , I guess it's because the file are too large and there isn't enough memory to hold the file. Is it right?
In general, I wonder how can I read/write file on disk in TZ_VMM demo. It will be great if you can give me any suggestions or helpful materials that I can refer to. Thank you in advance!