First steps with Sculpt on Dell XPS 13

Hinnerk van Bruinehsen hvbruinehsen at stackptr.de
Fri Sep 7 00:19:58 CEST 2018

I made some progress on booting Genode on my XPS 15: adding you and Romans
changes (to limit the resolution to 1920 width), I am able to boot it until I
get a black screen and a usable cursor (at least after increasing the different
RAM quotas).
After that nothing really happens. I don't have easily access to a supported
device so sadly I am unable to perform the necessary configurations for sculpt
as a hardware-probing instrument.
Do you have any hints on what I may tweak to get the boot continuing?

WKR Hinnerk