Multiboot with Genode Sculpt

Emery Hemingway ehmry at posteo.net
Mon Nov 5 16:40:23 CET 2018

Hello,

I used to maintain a Sculpt/Kodi dual-boot and I simply kept a big ext2
partition on my laptop storage and managed the booting manually by
inserting and removing a USB stick, with a bootloader for Kodi on the
laptop and the standard Sculpt image on the USB stick.

At the moment I keep a single-boot system without any boot loader on my
laptop, and only boot from USB. Of course its a bit slower than AHCI but
I get some time back if I only configure a single boot device in firmware.

Cheers,
Emery