*genode-main mailing list changes*

Fri May 4 13:57:19 CEST 2018

Dear Genode list subscribers,

for quite some time, we thought about moving our mailing list away
from Sourceforge. The inability to turn of advertisement,
the automated mass-unsubscription Sourceforge proceeded last year, and
most importantly: mails were not processed for days frequently.

Therefore, we have installed our own mailing list infrastructure at
lists.genode.org. Unfortunately, it is impossible for us to gain the
currently subscribed users of this list. That is why, we cannot simply
portage your e-mail addresses from one list to the other.

We like to encourage you to subscribe to the new list at your earliest
convenience, here:

>From now on, postings shall be done to the new list's address that is:

  users at ...568...

The mail archive is now located at:

  https://lists.genode.org/pipermail/users/

The current "genode-main" mailing list will get turned off at Monday,
May 14, 2018.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Best regards
Stefan