*genode-main mailing list changes*

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Mon May 14 14:50:19 CEST 2018

Hello,

as announced by Stefan this list is closed as of today. Please
subscribe to our new mailing list with the details below. The mailing
list archive https://lists.genode.org/pipermail/users/ also contains
the complete history from this list.

Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs