My experience with the official release of Sculpt TC

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Thu Jun 21 13:51:46 CEST 2018

Hi Guido,

>> thanks for the report and the log. I have a faint suspicion.
>>
>> Are you able to reproduce the error with the "bad" USB stick, or is
>> there only a one-off chance to see it? If the error is reproduceable,
>> could I send you a disk-image link for testing?
>
> Hi Norman,
>
> I've tried again with the same stick and the hang is reproducable, as
> well as the trigger to restart by plugging a different stick as well.

could you please give the following image a try?

  http://genode.org/files/nfeske/sculpt-2018-06-21.img

It contains two changes [1,2] that should fix the problem you observed.

[1]
https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/commit/78b6d85dced32341c4ea5a556c79fb19d30f6a1a
[2]
https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/commit/9147ddfcacf30fd7b6f74595b3c06e649b272d9d