My experience with the official release of Sculpt TC

Guido Witmond guido at witmond.nl
Thu Jun 14 22:38:09 CEST 2018

On 06/14/2018 08:22 PM, Norman Feske wrote:

> thanks for the report and the log. I have a faint suspicion.
>
> Are you able to reproduce the error with the "bad" USB stick, or is
> there only a one-off chance to see it? If the error is reproduceable,
> could I send you a disk-image link for testing?

Hi Norman,

I've tried again with the same stick and the hang is reproducable, as
well as the trigger to restart by plugging a different stick as well.

I installed sculpt-tc on that newer stick, booted it and the expand
worked first time!

Thanks for your offer for a debugging image but I think I don't need it
anymore. If you want to test your suspicion, I can run it with the bad
stick and provide you the log.

Thanks for the push to try again. Now the download-errors....

Cheers, Guido.