We are hiring!

Pirmin Duss pirmin.duss at gapfruit.com
Mon Jun 11 14:33:47 CEST 2018

Hi everyone

On 08.06.2018 10:27, Pirmin Duss wrote:
> We are looking for a experienced QT/C++ developer to help us build the
> next generation end-user operating system. The person we are looking for
> will set the initial architecture for the user interface.

Lacking some context, the job posting might raise some questions.

Therefore I want to clarify who we are and what our vision is. We are
five engineers that got in contact with the Genode OS Framework a few
years ago. Convinced in this technology, Genode Labs and the community
pushing the framework forward, we want use it to build an endpoint
operating system that suits todays (security) needs.

For this reason we founded the company gapfruit AG. We have a lot to do,
and most of it requires in depth Genode know-how. So if you are eager to
bring Genode to the desktop and want the help us, don't hesitate to
contact us at jobs at gapfruit.ch.

Cheers, Pirmin