We are hiring!

Pirmin Duss pirmin.duss at gapfruit.com
Fri Jun 8 10:27:10 CEST 2018

Senior QT/C++ Software Engineer

gapfruit AG is a hi-tech startup based in the crypto-valley with the
goal to develop a security-focused operating system for everyone. The
company started in May 2018. We are an ambitious team with years of
experience in building high-security systems.

We are looking for a experienced QT/C++ developer to help us build the
next generation end-user operating system. The person we are looking for
will set the initial architecture for the user interface.

Required qualifications:
* Education
  * MSc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
* Tech knowledge:
  * Strong expertise in the QT framework and C++
  * Knowledge in using Linux and its tool chains
  * Experience in embedded computing, virtualization, driver development
or micro-kernels
  * Background in game engine development is a plus
* Soft skills:
  * Open to think outside of the box for new desktop UX concepts
  * Team player in a multi disciplinary team
  * Ability to adapt new technologies quickly

As a senior software developer at gapfruit AG, you will have the
opportunity to pioneer, develop and build the way people will use their
computer. You will take an important part in our company and will
benefit from an attractive environment in the heart of Zug, Switzerland.

If you are interested, please send your CV to jobs at gapfruit.ch