Fullscreen VM in sculpt

Pirmin Duss pirmin.duss at gapfruit.com
Tue Jul 3 08:15:41 CEST 2018

Hello Genodeans

I would like to use my virtual machine in fullscreen mode on my sculpt. If I'm interpreting the configuration of the
floating_window_layouter correctly, the key combination [SCREEN]+[ENTER] will toggle the fullscreen mode of a window.

Further there is a normally disabled configuration in /config/input_fliter that remaps the key [LEFTMETA] to [SCREEN].
However when I enable the remapping and start the wm and the virtual machine, pressing [LEFTMETA] and [ENTER] as
described in the sequence of the layouter.config nothing happens.

Do I need to change something else?

Best regards, Pirmin