Wifi_drv: wpa_supplicant functionality

Boris Mulder boris.mulder at ...434...
Mon Oct 30 09:57:11 CET 2017

Hi,

On linux, the wpa_supplicant.config has some options, including
remembering multiple wifi networks and the selection of the 'best' one
based on policy and signal strength.

On genode, this file is generated by the genode code inside wifi_drv
containing only one entry depending on the "selected_accesspoint" config
node.

So if I may ask, is it possible to write the file yourself and use all
features of wpa_supplicant on genode, or has it been stripped of all (or
parts of) the functionality and should I use selected_accesspoint instead?

--

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Boris Mulder

Cyber Security Labs B.V. | Gooimeer 6-31 | 1411 DD Naarden | The Netherlands
+31 35 631 3253 (office)