Sd_card Driver Sabrelite : Command Timed out

George Joseph georgejsh at ...9...
Sat Oct 28 02:12:53 CEST 2017

Hi Yevgeny ,
I tried changing the values,  but still its timed out. Will there be some
other reasons?? What about the IOMUX pads?? I am not sure about setting any
values in it.

Thanks for the fast reply. :)