Sd_card Driver Sabrelite : Command Timed out

Yevgeny Lavrov ylavrov13 at ...9...
Fri Oct 27 23:51:14 CEST 2017

Hi, George

I had the same issue before with Sabre Lite. Sabre Lite uses different
values for SDHC_IRQ, and SDHC_MMIO_BASE than Wandboard Quad. If you're
using /repos/base/include/defs/wand_board.h as template for Sabre Lite then
wand_board.h is the file where you'll find these values. In Genode 17.08
SDHC defs had been moved out to /repos/base/include/defs/imx6.h

Changing them to these values did the trick for me

/* SD host controller */
SDHC_IRQ  = 56,
SDHC_MMIO_BASE = 0x02198000,
SDHC_MMIO_SIZE = 0x00004000,