Restoring child with checkpointed state

David Werner wernerd at ...389...
Thu Nov 2 10:35:42 CET 2017

Hi,

let me rephrase my question. Is "Thread::myself()->native_thread().kcap"
returning the kcap of another capability than
"Thread::myself->cap().data()->kcap()" ? As far as i understand yes. The
former returns the kcap of the gate capability while the latter returns
the capability of the thread object capability.

If that is true, is there a possibility to access the gate capability
from withtin the "Signal_source_rpc_object"
[/repos/base-foc/src/include/signal_source/rpc_object.h] ?

Kind Regards,

David