GSOC 2017 - Project Enquiry

Arun Kumar arunkumar.1993.2050 at ...9...
Mon Mar 27 09:13:25 CEST 2017

Hi Mentors for GSOC,

My name is Arunkumar Ravichandran. I have been admitted to masters
program in communications engineering at Univ of California, San
Diego. I currently live in Chennai, India. I would love to work on a
Genode project under the FOSDEM organization in GSOC 2017.

I would like to work on this project: integrating support for the SAFE
network as a Genode component.

Already in Genode, all the components are provided access using the
capabilities. Similarly SAFENET tries to achieve the same using the
access tokens.

Could you please provide the scope/requirement for this implementation.
Based on this, i can respond back with the design for implementing
SAFEnet in Genode.

Thanks,
Arun