Genode on i.MX6Q Sabre Lite

Yevgeny Lavrov ylavrov13 at ...9...
Wed Mar 22 08:14:15 CET 2017

Hi

Thanks for the hint. You're correct about the UART, they are different.
Wand uses UART1 = 0x02020000 while Sabre Lite uses UART2 which is 0x021e800.
I tried Genode 15.02 from the institute of Madras:
https://github.com/iitmadras/genode/tree/hw_sabrelite_tz_support, simple
run/printf for now, and it works. I currently use it as a reference. After
comparing board_base.h files for i.MX6 platform, I noticed that
specifically for Sabre Lite the values in the board_base.h from Madras are
set to:

UART_1_IRQ = 57,
UART_1_MMIO_BASE = 0x021e8000,

while for Wandboard, they are the same as in Genode 17.02.

I don't think that adjusting UART will be as simple as copying these values
over to Genode 17.02 /repos/base/include/spec/imx6/drivers/board_base.h So
if there are any other files involved, would you please tell me what those
files are so I know exactly what to look for?

How would I lower the RAM size for my build, and what files are involved?

Thank you