GSoC 2017: Isochronous USB devices, guidance needed

Tyler Jones tdjones879 at ...9...
Thu Mar 2 01:20:04 CET 2017

Hello everyone,

I am a Computer Science student in the US, and I am interested in the
USB device work in Genode. I have experience with linux kernel USB device
drivers, and am interested in the challenge of widening that knowledge
with a separate and unique environment.

I have spent some time trying to familiarise myself with the Genode
code base and reading sections of the book, so I comfortable with how
the OS operates at a high level. However, I am uncertain with the most
appropriate direction in tackling the problem. Any help with this would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, in advance, for anyone willing to help guide me in a correct
direction. I look forward to contributing to this project in any way
that I am able!

Thanks again,

Tyler Jones