Any genodians attending SHA2017?

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Mon Jul 31 13:20:31 CEST 2017

Hello Jean-Philippe,

thanks for reaching out to us. It is great to know that our work is well
regarded withing the Qubes community. I definitely keep the prospect of
both projects complementing each other (in one way or another) in the
back of my head [1] and would love to contemplate possible ways forward
by discussing face to face.

That said, I am unable to attend SHA. We are regular participants at
FOSDEM. I wonder, may the next FOSDEM be an opportunity to meet in
person? In any case, if you ever happen to visit Dresden, please let me
know - so we can catch up. ;-)

[1] http://genode.org/about/challenges#Virtualization