Genode on i.MX6

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Fri Jul 7 18:54:08 CEST 2017

Hi Hinnerk and Yevgeny,

On 06.07.2017 03:06, Hinnerk van Bruinehsen wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 05, 2017 at 12:43:29PM +0200, Alexander Boettcher wrote:
>> Thanks to your work I could get the tool integrated into the run tool
>> infrastructure of Genode in within one day. And the best, it boots and I
>> get the serial life sign of Genode/seL4 on ARM.
> nice to hear thank it helps. I guess the next step will be to split out
> the x86 specific code from the generic parts and implement arm specific
> stuff.

this is now done, see the issue 2451 [0] and the referenced branch.

> Let me know if I can help. I'm kind of fiddling around with this for
> quite a while now.

You may now try to re-add your desired board. In theory you should just
add some *.mk files at the right places, some minor patches to the
autoconfig.h, but without actually changing (hopefully) the code of
'core' on Genode/seL4.

I'm interested to hear from you, whether my assumption is right in that
regard.

Cheers,

Alex.

[0] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/2451

--
Alexander Boettcher
Genode Labs

http://www.genode-labs.com - http://www.genode.org

Genode Labs GmbH - Amtsgericht Dresden - HRB 28424 - Sitz Dresden