foc_odroid_x2 with tftp boot via uboot on odroid u3

Alexy Gallardo Segura alexy at ...210...
Thu Jan 26 20:49:16 CET 2017

Hello,

Sorry for the previous email the two lines that I said put in "etc / build" of
the compilation directory of foc_odroid_x2 only works on the genodeOS version
that we have here. For it to work you must add the attached script in
"genodeDir / tool / run / image".

Set on ../genodeDir/build/foc_odroid_x2/etc/build.conf the fellowing lines
For generate a zImage and now if it should work

RUN_OPT = --include boot_dir / foc \
                       --include image / raw_image

Copy the image to the TFTP server

At the start of the uboot

If image format is zImage use:
         Usb start
         Tftp 0x40001000 odroid / uImage
         Bootz 0x40001000

If this does not work try changing the uboot version. At the beginning of us
working with the odroid the uboot version did not allow support for the
network. I do not know if this is what may be happening to you. In github
there are several uboot projects that can be compiled for the odroid.

Regards

Alexy