foc_odroid_x2 with tftp boot via uboot on odroid u3

Bernhard Blieninger bliening at ...389...
Thu Jan 26 13:57:19 CET 2017

Hi Alexy,

thanks for the hint.
If I just use your two lines as they are written below and put the uboot
lines away compiling won't start with the error message:
Aborting, could not load '../genode/tool/run/image/raw_image'

There is not image/raw_image in this folder and i unfortunately didn't
find anything about it with google.

I do also not have any bootz command, it says unkown command bootz, the
bootm command boots the zImages without complaining.

Best regards,

Bernhard.