foc_odroid_x2 with tftp boot via uboot on odroid u3

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Thu Jan 26 11:15:48 CET 2017

Hi,

I've just a small hint regarding the following issue.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 07:30:11PM +0100, Bernhard Blieninger wrote:
>  mkimage -A arm -C none -T script -n 'Custom Boot Script' -d boot.txt boot.scr
>
> Problem now is that is says something like:
>
>    *ERROR: booting os 'Unknown OS' (3) is not supported*

When generating an uImage mkimage supports to set the operating system
in the commandline via '-O <os>'. So, your mkimage command line should
read

  mkimage -A arm -O linux -C none -T script -n 'Custom Boot Script' -d boot.txt boot.scr

Hope it helps
--
Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs