Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Mon Jan 16 19:38:23 CET 2017

Genode is capable of loading software at runtime, but the current standard
behavior is to put everything into a large elf file for simplicity. I'm not
aware of a good way to override that, but you shouldn't need to anyway.

I suggest you look at the Heeslicht scenario (
https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/2018) for more information on
how to build a live Genode system.