noux_bash + gcc

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Mon Apr 3 10:16:53 CEST 2017

Hello,

On 02.04.2017 18:21, Humblenoob wrote:
> My ideal system that I would like to create in the meantime would be noux_bash with gcc, g++, and make. How would I suppliment the existing noux_bash.run script to include these packages?

have a look into the following scripts: noux_tool_chain_auto.run,
noux_tool_chain_foc.run and noux_tool_chain_nova.run.

They already setup gcc, g++, make in noux in order to compile
Genode/core in base-hw/base-foc/base-nova. The script don't contain
everything to build all, but they are at least a starting point to get
an idea.

Cheers,

Alex.