Timers

christian schulte christianschulte666 at ...9...
Mon Apr 3 01:24:55 CEST 2017

Hi

I am running Genode VMM demo on i.mx53 QSB. I wanted to configure the
secure world or tz_vmm to switch to the normal world periodically using
timer driver. It would be great if you could give me a hint how to do that.
I think the board supports three timers (EPIT, GPT and watchdog).

Which timer is accessed and used by the guest OS (Linux) and which one is
not. How to protect the Genode timer driver as the normal world or Linux
may interfere with it?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Christian