noux_bash + gcc

Humblenoob humblenoob at ...490...
Sun Apr 2 18:21:22 CEST 2017

Hello! I'm relatively new to genode and my knowledge is poor, but I'm very fascinated by genode and microkernels in general. I hope to learn very much in the next several years.

I've been able to build several working iso's from run scripts on both NOVA and seL4 with varying levels of success, which is very exciting! However, I'm not yet experienced or skilled enough to create my own custom scripts.

My ideal system that I would like to create in the meantime would be noux_bash with gcc, g++, and make. How would I suppliment the existing noux_bash.run script to include these packages?