About GPU support on ARM platforms

Reinier Millo Sánchez rmillo at ...210...
Thu May 19 22:09:00 CEST 2016

Hi Genode community

I'm working with Exynos4 and RPi, both ARM platforms. I'm interested to
use the GPU on both platforms to enconde/decode video.
Is somebody working on ARM GPU drivers, or have worked on it?

I'm using basically FiascoOC as microkernel, but if i use Linux as base
kernel, how i can use the linux device driver through GenodeOS?
So that the applications developed have a minimum kernel dependencies,
allowing later the replacement of the linux kernel by FiascoOC
microkernel, when the device driver is implemented.

Best regards

--
Lic. Reinier Millo Sánchez
Centro de Estudios de Informática