Does Genode support for 64-bit ARM processor?

Peter Lindener lindener.peter at ...9...
Fri Mar 4 20:21:54 CET 2016

Genode on ARMv8_64 sound like it will be a good thing, when it ends up
happening...   I already have a couple of Pine_64 <https://www.pine64.com/>'s
(2GByte ram) on order in preparation for that day..       I will likely
also order a pair of Raspberry_Pi_3's (1 GByte ram) just to hedge my bets
as which platform is first supported.

    Yesterday I did a bit of web surfing to in investigate xxxBSD state of
support for running on ARMv8_64...   I mention this a Genode has seen the
wisdom of leveraging the BSD rump kernel drivers <http://rumpkernel.org/>...
as such, Genode gets closer to supporting a given chip, when rump kernel
style drivers are developed within the BSD camp....    (Norman do I have
that right?)

   all the best
       -Peter (SaxMan) Lindener