a device driver

John David johndv2123 at ...9...
Mon Jun 13 13:55:37 CEST 2016

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your reply,

I wanted to use Adafruit Fingerprint sensor which can be connected to
Arduino Uno micro-controller with TTL serial. Then I will connect the
Arduino to the i.MX53 QSB via USB. Here you can find the
Adafruit-fingerprint-sensor-library
<https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-Fingerprint-Sensor-Library>.

It would be also great if you might have other fingerprint sensors that can
be used integrated with the i.MX53 QSB board running Genode.

Thanks,
John