a device driver

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Thu Jun 9 12:48:55 CEST 2016

Hello John,

On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 11:21:57PM +0200, John David wrote:
> I am running Genode on i.mx53 QSB and was wondering to use a fingerprint
> scanner such as Adafruit finger print reader to create a virtual
> fingerprint. Is there any a device driver and library in Genode for a
> fingerprint scanner? Could you please tell me how to use it? Thanks in
> advance.

Please provide more information about the device you like to connect
to the i.MX53 QSB. Is it a USB device or connected by other means? How
does Linux drive the hardware device? Does it just need a low-level
driver or are additional libaries required?

Christian Helmuth