plugin question

Josef Söntgen josef.soentgen at ...1...
Thu Jun 9 22:44:15 CEST 2016

Hello Matt,

* Matt Brown <matthewbrown92 at ...9...> [2016-06-09 11:19:11 -0700]:
> I've been playing around with many of the examples you've provided and I
> saw that you guys have included qt support so I played with most of the
> examples. I then tried porting over a network messaging app that I wrote a
> while ago. I got it to load but when I try to establish a connection the
> log says "no plugin found for socket()". I looked at the arora target and
> run files to see if there was anything NIC/socket related that I should add
> and I found "set feature(NIC) 1" but that didn't work.
>
> Is there something I'm missing?

You have to link your component against a libc plugin that provides the
socket API, e.g., libc_lwip_nic_dhcp or libc_lxip. If you take a closer
look at Arora's target.mk file you will see that the lwip plugin is
indeed added to the LIBS variable.

Regards
Josef

--