plugin question

Matt Brown matthewbrown92 at ...9...
Thu Jun 9 23:14:21 CEST 2016

Josef,

I tried adding the library to the target.mk of my application and it didn't
work. I noticed that even though I added the library it wasn't addressed in
the build output. Just to make sure I'm doing this correctly in my target.mk
I added:

LIB += libc_lwip_nic_dhcp

*QT5 stuff*

I feel like maybe I'm missing a prepare_port call but the make script is
telling me I am.

Thanks for the help,

-Matt