plugin question

Matt Brown matthewbrown92 at ...9...
Thu Jun 9 20:19:11 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Genode so this is probably going to sound like a trivial
question:

I've been playing around with many of the examples you've provided and I
saw that you guys have included qt support so I played with most of the
examples. I then tried porting over a network messaging app that I wrote a
while ago. I got it to load but when I try to establish a connection the
log says "no plugin found for socket()". I looked at the arora target and
run files to see if there was anything NIC/socket related that I should add
and I found "set feature(NIC) 1" but that didn't work.

Is there something I'm missing?

My app is trying to make a connecting using the QTcpSocket library. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-Matt